INTERNAL AFFAIRS AND SECURITY DEPARTMENT
The Internal Affairs department responsibility is to inculcate an ethics culture whilst ensuring adherence to national legislation and procedures and to protect the assets of the Bank. The department is divided into two divisions; namely;
- INTERNAL AFFAIRS
- To inculcate an ethics culture to employees, stakeholders and the board.
- To administer the code of ethics and promote good conduct.
- To conduct investigations on transgressions by employees.
- To initiate and lead all investigations in the Bank.
- To recommend remedial action to appropriate department(s).
- To liaise with law enforcement.
- To provide intelligence information to the Bank.
- To develop anti- theft/fraud measures in the Bank.
- To administer the regulatory compliance framework of the Bank
- To provide physical security to Bank premises.
- To protect all Bank assets, including people and money.
- To provide armed response support during critical operations.
- To manage and administer the Banks integrated security systems.