Corporate Communications Department
The Corporate Communications Division under the Office of the Governor provides overall oversight and effectiveness of the Bank’s communications with both internal and external stakeholders. As a statutory body, the Bank regards communications not just as a matter of transparency, but also of education, guidance, persuasion and dialogue. The division works to ensure a sustained positive public image (brand) of the Bank and healthy and fruitful relationships with all its stakeholders.
- Reduce the number of negative and inaccurate media reports on matters concerning the mandate of the Bank.
- Promote the image of the Bank to increase basic knowledge and understanding of the mandate of the Bank
- Manage internal and external communication tools, ensuring that they are fully functional, up to date and accessible to relevant stakeholders.
- Continuously inform staff on the latest developments and ensure that they are aligned to the vision and strategic trajectory and destination of the Bank
- Develop and coordinate a communication programme for continuous engagement with the Bank’s stakeholders.
Central Bank of Swaziland
Mbabane, Swaziland (H100)
Tel: [+268] 2408 2000
Fax: [+268] 2404 0063