Systems Support Officer
Applications from suitably qualified individuals are invited to fill the vacancy of Systems Support Officer in the IT department. This position requires a mature individual with a passion for IT and the ability to work under pressure.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Management of a user support desk
• Providing on-call assistance to non-technical users on software problems.
• Conducting investigations and research on the best use of packages and making recommendations for the efficient utilization of those packages at the bank.
• Training to users on the common business applications and specialized systems.
• Customize applications to suite user needs.
• Install software on computers
• Participating in the implementation and maintenance of business systems.
• Participate in systems projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Solid experience on Microsoft Office products and operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (preferably Jbase & SQL Server).
- Experience with Financial & Banking systems.
- Good knowledge of Unix and Windows2000/2003 Server.
- At least three years experience with databases administration & systems maintenance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Software troubleshooting skills.
The Bank offers a very attractive remuneration package.
Applications with detailed CV and certified copies of academic qualifications should be submitted to the Human Resources Manager before close of business on 22nd June 2011.